do you stop and smell the roses?

do you ever stop once and a while and admire the worlds natural beauty? or is your life so busy you don't get a chance to?

Favorite Answer

i stand alone sometimes in the middle of the night & admire the stars

Absolutely, I did it first about 20 years ago when I was about 16, I was at the beach after a storm and notice how violent the storm was and how calm it had become afterwards. I vowed then to always stop and smell the roses so I would never have any regrets, and I never have.

I don't work I just tour botanical gardens smelling the flowers all day. I even have my girlfriend wear roses in her hair and she has flowery perfume. I just hate that on the way to the garden I get bombarded with drunks asking for change. They smell like puke.

Defenetly, although I don't actually smell the roses. I love biking through the park and feeling the winter wind rip through my hair.

I tried once. But I got stuck in the cheek with a thorn and was stung by a bee. Stupid roses...

• RB

I do once in a while, but not enough. The other night I looked at the stars. Sometimes I see a sunrise.

all the time. and i do literally stop and smell the roses also. my life isnt all that busy though.

• Sweet!

I don't like roses. I go to the beach to appreciate nature.

Stop by my home page

and smell the Petunia's

I try to everyday. Just to examine what God has created and know that even though my life is going crazy, He'll make it better!