do you stop and smell the roses?

do you ever stop once and a while and admire the worlds natural beauty? or is your life so busy you don't get a chance to?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i stand alone sometimes in the middle of the night & admire the stars

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely, I did it first about 20 years ago when I was about 16, I was at the beach after a storm and notice how violent the storm was and how calm it had become afterwards. I vowed then to always stop and smell the roses so I would never have any regrets, and I never have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't work I just tour botanical gardens smelling the flowers all day. I even have my girlfriend wear roses in her hair and she has flowery perfume. I just hate that on the way to the garden I get bombarded with drunks asking for change. They smell like puke.

• 1 decade ago

Defenetly, although I don't actually smell the roses. I love biking through the park and feeling the winter wind rip through my hair.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I tried once. But I got stuck in the cheek with a thorn and was stung by a bee. Stupid roses...

• RB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do once in a while, but not enough. The other night I looked at the stars. Sometimes I see a sunrise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all the time. and i do literally stop and smell the roses also. my life isnt all that busy though.

• Sweet!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't like roses. I go to the beach to appreciate nature.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stop by my home page

and smell the Petunia's

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I try to everyday. Just to examine what God has created and know that even though my life is going crazy, He'll make it better!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.