My 360 page. Will someone please help me design my page with an Italian / Romantic theme?

I do not even know where to begin, I do know I want a custom page. Please kindly advise me on how to do this. I need some guidance please.

Thank you!!!

Favorite Answer

You can do a google or Yahoo search for "Italian" and/or "romantic" desktop wallpaper.

Find the image you want.. then, save it to your computer. (Remember which folder you saved it to.)

The background image has to be "jpeg" and 250kb (or under). Try to get a large background image (i.e. 1024 x 768, etc) because it won't tile as much.

Then:

When you go to your 360 page:

1. Click "Edit Theme."

2. "Click the "Customize my Theme" link.

3. A little box will pop-up where you upload your background.

4. In the same "Customize my theme" box: Scroll down to near the middle of the same box, you'll see "Enter color hex value or click square to choose color."

You can just type: "transparent" (without the quotes) in the box. This way the entire background shows.

Or, you can choose the colors by clicking the small white square or you can use a hex chart to pick the colors you want (remember: use the "#" sign before putting in the color from the hex chart - i.e. #808080).

Hex chart:

http://www.hypersolutions.org/pages/rgbh...

5. Then, scroll down to near the bottom of the "Customize theme" box, you'll see "Enter color hex value or click square to choose color" again. But, this is for the text and text colors of your page.

Again, you can click the small white square or use the hex chart to choose the colors.

Then, you can preview and save.

Email me if you have any questions about finding a background or how to go about customizing your page.

just go to 'backgrounds.com ' look for 'romance' or 'itallian' and find several different backgrounds. Make sure the ones u save are in the jpg form. 360's do not accept gif images

Source(s): my own knowledge