Is this possible?

This guy who likes my sister sent her a flick of his private part and she saved it on her phone. She just came out of a relationship where she said her ex did not please her sexually. This new guy spends the night with her, even sleeping in her bed with her. She says she isn't intimate with him. She told me that they said they were going to wait for a year. Is it being realistic or does she not want me to know that she slept with her "uncle's" friend so quickly?

Favorite Answer

They had to have at least messed around. She's already seen a pic of his privates and showed interest (by keeping it) so it's inevitable the attraction is strong as hell and she's feeling lonely...

sorry sis she doesn't want you to know

• loser

Okay this sounds like way to much stuff going on, and I guess it really shouldn't be your problem, unless your planning on telling your mommy.

It's possible, but not likely if either one of them has a libido. If I were her, I'd be a little worried that he's asexual. They're probably having oral sex and not intercourse.

yes shes sleeping with him.

why do you give a crap who she sleeps with

she slept with him