Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

wii for sale at $249 online?

Favorite Answer

The wii is for sale for about $300 hundred dollars. i know that u cant get one for a whale my cousin got one by chance. so your best bet is to go on e-bay.

Amazon (the actual store, not the Z shops) sold the Wii's for $249, plus shipping until they sold out. So, I think they'll do the same thing with their next shipment. Otherwise, go to www.ps3seeker.com/wiiseeker. And it'll tell you the best stores and the best time to go to try to buy a Wii. I hope that helps.

Yes the Wii is for sale for only $249 online. Try target.com or bestbuy.com. Both of them should have the Wii in stock but if your local store doesn't try either Ebay or CraigsList (kind of like Ebay).

Hope This Helps

No one REALLY has them for sale retail online at this point - I've been looking for a couple weeks. BestBuy, CircuitCity, GameStop, Wal-Mart, Target, Toys-R-Us, etc. have been focusing on their retail stores during the "initial release period" so you need to get lucky or good info on when they have a local shipment (and I haven't yet). Still seem to be consistent on the shipments, but I don't REALLY expect any consistent online availability until after Christmas.

Source(s): experience, ps3seekeer/wii, buy-wii-online.com, etc.