what was the best part of your school career? tell me stories!?

nursery /primary (elementary)/ high school/ college/ university?

im in high school and it's turning out to be ****! should i stick in it? any inspiration? tell me your stories! so far the best bit for me was primary. hopefully things will get better.

• DGS
    Favorite Answer

High school history class was my favorite because I had a great, inspiring teacher. I loved Odyssey of the Mind competitions too cause I used to be able to cut class to work on my OM projects.

I loved college too...being on my own...college football games..

You should stay in school don't get any second thought about dropping out. You would then wish you would of graduated with a high school diploma! It really can get you better good in life, or you could become a fry cook in burger king or something! I really liked high school and college!

By far college. I meet a lot of different people from different walks of life. Everyone is so kind here unlike people in high school. Some people in high school are mean.