Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what is the easy the way to ask girls phon#?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

give her your number when they call there is a sweet thing called a caller id or *69 get the number like that and suprise her

• 1 decade ago

Depending on your intentions, appraoching her as a friend is the easiest way. Dating pressure is taken off, and the girl can be more at ease and open to giving you her number. If you approach her as a date, she may turn you down without considering the friendship.

Source(s): Life
  • 1 decade ago

Give her your number and ask her to give you a call if she'd like to meet for coffee or a drink.

• 1 decade ago

if you are just starting to know her, find something you are both interested in then casually lead the conversation into, we should hang out sometime, when she says yea we should, lead the conversation into so can i have your number... most likley she will be glad to know you are interested, and like the attention, so she will give it to you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One is just to ask after complementing her, another is if you are with a friend, tell her, "my friend said I was to chicken to ask for your number, could you help me out?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get chattin to her and wen u get really friendly just say look i realy like u and was wonderin if i could have ur number don't be nervous

• 1 decade ago

Hey there, my name is _______ and I think you are really interesting. Would you be interested in getting together sometime?

If she says yes, you scored.

If she say no, move along.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look in the phone book?!

• Asia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Just ask "can I get your number?"

• 1 decade ago

as what other girls says "money down before panty down".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.