What medical condition is done if blood glucose test and lactose breath test is done?

If someone who has bouts of stomach cramps after eating califlower, strawberry milkshake, and hot choclate, and doctors to do blood glucose test and lactose breath test, what medical condition they looking for? and what would presence of IgA anti-endomysium antiobody indicate? Thankyou.

Favorite Answer

With regard to the anti-endomysial antibody test, it sounds like they are trying to rule out celiac sprue - a gastrointestinal condition you may be aware of which causes an allergy of sorts to a certain protein found in wheat.

I wouldn't get yourself too worried, though, as doctors often run tests only to make sure they're not missing something. It by no means indicates that you have celiac sprue.

I'm a 45 year old woman and was recently diagnosed as being a borderline diabetic. My doctor prescribed some medication, but before filling it I decided to do some research on the internet which led me to the methods. After reading this ebook and applying the methods, my scepticism turned to 100% belief. I noticed that my energy levels increased significantly and I felt more rested in the morning, my symptoms started going away.

I am very happy to tell you that I have been feeling better than I have felt in years and my doctor informed me that he will be taking me off my prescriptions if I keep this up.

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.