Does anyone know the name of a three part movie about three sisters fighting together against an evil man.?

The movie was shown on TBS or TNT in the mid 90's and starred asian women who had thier limbs ripped off by an evil man. He was trying to take over where they lived or something like that. I thought this guy from mortal kombat that played Shang Tsung, real name, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa was in it, but I'm not sure.That's all I can remember. I wish I knew the name of it.

Favorite Answer

It could be Showdown In Little Tokyo. Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa was in it as the main villain, there was only one woman who got her head chopped off by him as well as a guy who had his arm chopped off. Tagawa's character was in Little Tokyo trying to take over the drug trade with his own type of crystal meth. It also starred Dolph Lungdren, Brandon Lee, and Tia Carrere.

I went to moviefone and typed in that name and I got this.

2006-Faces of a Fig Tree

1994- The Dangerous

1991-Showdown in Little Tokyo

1989-The Last Warrior...

hope it helps!! 8-)