Nintendo Wii game?

There is some game for the nintendo wii where you can use a sword and a gun, but I can't think of its name

Favorite Answer

Red Steel. Do NOT get it!!! I bought it and I already traded it in for store credit at EB games. It was an impulsive buy- I was excited to get the Wii at launch and thought why not this innovative game.....

I thought it was just me getting used to the Wiimote controller- but its the game itself. Horrible controls and horrible graphics. Think Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64 with a bad plot and even blurrier graphics.

I suggest renting it or trying it out before buying.

Red Steel

Red Steel, I suggest u do not get it though, well they really haven't got the whole first person shooter thing on wii right at this moment

It's called Red Steel. I don't know anything else because I don't have it, I don't even have a Wii!

red steel; don't get it, u'll get sick of it after u get used to the controller