i think im ready.?

i think im ready to let go of my emotions for this guy i've liked for a few months. but in dont know how to go about it. i still like him but im tired of being let down. and i can't stand anything about him. i hate almost eveything about him. i don't really think i like anything... why is it so hard for me to give up something i can't stand anyway?

Favorite Answer

why oh why are you asking something you already know the answer to? He sounds like he is using you and you are just clinging to a dream he will never live up to. It also sounds like he has already let you go and just keeps you around to buff his ego or use when he needs a quickie. Get rid of him and then make sure you do not ever look back.

You are truly confusing me! You say you still like him and then on the other hand you say you can't stand anything about him, that you hate almost everything about him... sounds to me like you need to get a hold of your feelings or grow up. You may just be too young to be in a relationship now.

because is a challenge for you, if you can get it your will try it to ...

girls are like that is someone let you down you will be the same exact think to him try to him lo like you and then dump him... for good..

we can't stop love. once love attack you, it is very harmful than any of the illness. pls use your love in right way.