Federal Stafford Loan, how do I find the address to send the payment.?(please read additional info)?

I cannot find documentation anywhere on my promisary note, and I am having difficulty tracking the information down on the net. I have a payment due soon(not exactly sure when). I need help finding the information: is there a number I can call to talk to a real live person? Is there an mailing address or physical address to where to send the payments? Where can I go to find the information on my payments and get a statement on what the first payment is to be? I haven't recieved anything in the mail since I returned from school. Any help would be appreciated.

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


    You need to know your pin (if you dont you can request one) this website tells you everything you need to know about all loans in your name.

    Source(s): 4 years of college and 3 federal loans!
  • 1 decade ago

    Your financial aid office should be able to help you find out who your lender is if you filled the paperwork out through them-if it is not on your promissory note to begin with....(Ed-south, Great Lakes..). Great Lakes sent me a payment book, but I just make payments online.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I have a stafford loan. They give me bookoos of statements. You need to contact your lender. If you do not know contact FAFSA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.