Federal Stafford Loan, how do I find the address to send the payment.?(please read additional info)?

I cannot find documentation anywhere on my promisary note, and I am having difficulty tracking the information down on the net. I have a payment due soon(not exactly sure when). I need help finding the information: is there a number I can call to talk to a real live person? Is there an mailing address or physical address to where to send the payments? Where can I go to find the information on my payments and get a statement on what the first payment is to be? I haven't recieved anything in the mail since I returned from school. Any help would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

http://www.dlservicer.ed.gov/

You need to know your pin (if you dont you can request one) this website tells you everything you need to know about all loans in your name.

Source(s): 4 years of college and 3 federal loans!

Your financial aid office should be able to help you find out who your lender is if you filled the paperwork out through them-if it is not on your promissory note to begin with....(Ed-south, Great Lakes..). Great Lakes sent me a payment book, but I just make payments online.

I have a stafford loan. They give me bookoos of statements. You need to contact your lender. If you do not know contact FAFSA.