Kain
Kain asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

Favorite Answer

Toss Up - Any Star Trek, because I would love to live in Space; or All My Children, because I"ve been watching so long, I know everyone in Pine Valley.

Mystery Science Theatre 3000

I would choose to be trapped in the TV show Nip/Tuck. I would like to be Dr. Troy, I would get all of the women and be a rich, successful doctor.

The Love Boat or Fantasy Island

Friends

Studio 60! I want to work in TV, so it would be a perfect fit. Plus, Matthew Perry is the funniest person on TV.

I would chose Prison Break (as long as I could be on the run with Michael and Lincoln ) ha!

I love that show it's got so much action in it and you don't want the hour to end.

Either that or CSI Miami Love that show too!!! I would love to be solving the crimes...that would be awesome...

Americas Next Top Model, Big Brother, Gilmore Girls, The OC or Greys Anatomy !!!!

Star Trek: The Next Generation. Hands down. No poverty. Holodecks. Free to pursue whatever you want. Sounds like paradise to me! Just need to dodge a few nasties, and you're good to go. If I could, I would stay there forever.

Soul Food