what's that floaty stuff that hovers around in front of your pupils?

you know the stuff.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Usually called "floaters" these "fluffy things" are typically a collection of fluid behind the cornea. It gathers and makes these imprints on the surface. Also goes hand in hand with inflamation.

  • 1 decade ago


  • 1 decade ago

    Floaters. They're your friends.

  • 1 decade ago

    eye boogers?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.