Bil A asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Hey has anyone seen saw 3 and if you have what did you guys think about it?

Give details on your favourite part in saw3

Favorite Answer

yes i have seen saw 3, and it is by far the most gruesome of the saw movies. The deaths are a lot cooler and more gorry. The best part is when the doctor lady has all the shotgun bullets blow her head to pieces and then they show whats left of her head. That was amazing. Loved the twist at the end of the movie too.

Source(s): Saw the movie and it was very graphical.
  • Josi

I saw it and I have mixed feelings about it!

I LOVED the first 2 Saw movies. And I really like Hostel, but Saw 3 is in a league of it's own.

I thought that no amount of gruesome would bother me, but I think this movie proved me wrong. My stomach aches just thinking about it!!

But, I must be sick b/c I liked it! haha

I honestly don't think I could take much more than what the movie had in it, though.

My fave part (or the part that sticks out in my mind the most) is when the female detective is hooked up and hanging in the air and the contraption goes off and rips out her ribs. Ewww!!!

• beauty

Yeah I've seen it...My favorite part was at the end but I don't want to ruin the ending for anyone but the beginning was kind of gruesome.

YES, I SAW THIS MOVIE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETELY AWESOME. IT WAS MORE GRUESOME THAN THE OTHER TWO BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES SO GREAT. IF YOU GAVE A WEAK STOMACH I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND SEEING IT THOUGH.

I did not see it. I heard it was super disgusting and not even entertaining.

no havent seen yet but i would like to

i haven't seen it but I heard that it sucked