Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Does your cat eat spaghetti?

Or anything else weird?

mine does, and he gets the sauce on his white fur. It's so cute.

Favorite Answer

Yes, my cat eats olives. We will put one on the lid with some juice and he will "dunk" his paw in and lick it repeatedly. Then when he's had enough juice, he will pull the olive out, suck out the pimento and roll around on the ground with it, then eat it like it's the best thing he ever had. And want more! It's adorable to watch.

I have two white female domestics that love Taco Bell and anything from Wendy's. Mainly the fries.... Bet its hard to get spag. sauce out of a white cats fur.....

My cats will eat anything that you put in front of them. The other day I came home from work and my fiance had not taken the dishes off the stove like I had asked him to that morning from dinner the night before and my little boy kitty had his head in a pan, eating green beans and loving every minute of it!!!

I used to have a cat that was willing to try anything you were eating. And she would give serious thought to any food that was left out. I'm sure she would have tried spaghetti.

My cat doesn't like pasta but he does like the spaghetti sauce LOL. He also likes waffles.

I volunteer at the SPCA. They tell people to bait the traps for wild cats with spehettios. It works better than tuna, chicken or just about anything else. There must be something about tomato sauce. Garfield likes lasagna.

• KJ

Autumn used to love Doritoes. Pyewacket used to only beg for Arby's roast beef sandwiches. I currently have Maggie who sometimes sits on my lap at dinner and will eat little tidbits that I give her. She likes to be closer then the dogs...

cant say my cat eats anything weird, she will run into the kitchen every time she hears the electric can opener tho. i guess she got used to feasting off the remains in the bottom of the tuna cans that i give her, she thinks every can is TUNA!

• Jo

One of my cats loves potato chips but they have to be Ruffles. My new kitten likes mashed potatoes and loves to drink anything out of a cup. Its cute to see him put his paws around the cup and try to drink out of it, or if its glass and its a small cup he still tries to fit his head in which is hilarious.

I once had a cat who chocked down a pickle! She always wanted some of whatever I was eating so I gave her a bite of my pickle. She didn't like it but she ate it!