Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

What is a good wireless plan for a teen??

i pay for my cellphone service its tracfone prepaid. it seems to me like its expensive though..... any suggesetions?? (prepaid would be better)

Okay Thanks!!

p.s. what are some good prepaid service providers?

Favorite Answer

I honestly suggest prepaid phones. There are many cell phone companies (t-mobile, att, etc) they have prepaid phone plans for a pretty decent amount.

This way you don't have to worry about overage charges and such. It will give you the chance to really see how much minutes you use etc.

As much as my son likes to talk (he is 15), I got a pre paid plan for him. Beats paying charges for over running minutes.

you've requested this before. you aren't to any extent further humorous once you should reuse your crappy questions over and yet over again... Anywhoo, decrease back for your question. i imagine that is stupid. As before stated contained in the over solutions, there is thousands and thousands of homeless human beings contained in the US, those who've no homes, and the US is in a lot debt through the indisputable fact that is, why might want to they intend to make something nicely worth 50 MILLION funds?! it is stupid

You can compare both pre-paid and post-paid plans for all carriers at http://www.cellufinder.com/ .