Do you like the name Alistar? or Adam?

Ok so the correct spelling is Alistair. My 2nd son is due soon and my 1st son has an older original name, Oliver. So I am looking for a name that will fit the names in our family.

Favorite Answer

I like the name Adam better, but I think Alistair goes better with Oliver, both with 3 syllabuls, and sound nice together.

Adam

I think Alistair sounds alrite and all but i think Adam is way better cuz if I was ur kid i wud rather b called Adam than being called Alistair but its really ur choice still u can name ur baby boy watever u want cuz after all he's still urs

I personally love Alistar... I would spell it Alistair myself though! Adam is nice too.

TY for actually choosing normal names!!!!

I like the name Adam. I actually had considered that for my first (turned out to be a girl). I had Adam Xavier and Aaron Xavier picked out. I liked the idea of a middle initial X lol.

I like Adam better that Alistar. here are a few name that i like and think would go with Oliver.....

Owne

Oren

Aaron

Andrew

Wayne

Vaughn

Emerson

Jenson

• Lilly

LOVE Adam!!

Alistair is a bit too...."stuffy" sounding to me

Oliver is darling! Reminds me of Oliver Twist. *great book* lots of good names in that book. Fagan, Dodger....etc.

Oliver and Adam....that sounds cute together.

I like Adam

I've always like Allister. I've never seen it spelled the way you're spelling it. Adam is ok. A little too common for my taste.

I like them both. Adam i more traditional, however Alistar is more original. perhaps you could see which worked better with your last name.