Do you like the name Alistar? or Adam?

Update:

Ok so the correct spelling is Alistair. My 2nd son is due soon and my 1st son has an older original name, Oliver. So I am looking for a name that will fit the names in our family.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the name Adam better, but I think Alistair goes better with Oliver, both with 3 syllabuls, and sound nice together.

• 1 decade ago

Adam

• 1 decade ago

I think Alistair sounds alrite and all but i think Adam is way better cuz if I was ur kid i wud rather b called Adam than being called Alistair but its really ur choice still u can name ur baby boy watever u want cuz after all he's still urs

• 1 decade ago

I personally love Alistar... I would spell it Alistair myself though! Adam is nice too.

TY for actually choosing normal names!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like the name Adam. I actually had considered that for my first (turned out to be a girl). I had Adam Xavier and Aaron Xavier picked out. I liked the idea of a middle initial X lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Adam better that Alistar. here are a few name that i like and think would go with Oliver.....

Owne

Oren

Aaron

Andrew

Wayne

Vaughn

Emerson

Jenson

• Lilly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

LOVE Adam!!

Alistair is a bit too...."stuffy" sounding to me

Oliver is darling! Reminds me of Oliver Twist. *great book* lots of good names in that book. Fagan, Dodger....etc.

Oliver and Adam....that sounds cute together.

• 1 decade ago

I like Adam

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've always like Allister. I've never seen it spelled the way you're spelling it. Adam is ok. A little too common for my taste.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like them both. Adam i more traditional, however Alistar is more original. perhaps you could see which worked better with your last name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.