What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • barb
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my hubby sat in the chair next to me for 6 hours a week for 9 months while i was getting chemotherapy, that was the most romantic thing he has ever done.

• 1 decade ago

He knew that I loved chocolate. And on about our 3rd date, he showed up at the door with his hands behind his back. Then he passed a small giftwrapped box to me, that he had made a card and attached to it. He had spent about 10 years living in Italy prior to me meeting him. The card said " Ti voglio tante biene "...if I'm spelling correctly. ( means I like you very much..or something like that). When I unwrapped the gift, it was full of chocolates.

Source(s): just me
  • bandit
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have a 67 Mustang Fastback that I rarely get to drive. One GORGEOUS spring day I walked out of work and there it was! My husband drove it there so I could drive it home and enjoy it while he drove my car. That was about eight years ago and the thought still makes me swoon!

• 1 decade ago

My man giving me roses and a mushy card for valentines day!!Which led to other things if u know what i mean!LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just looked me in the eyes and held my hands, never ever got to know we did ;-) ...it felt like we were falling and never landed.

• Rachel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My husband is a pastry chef and he made our wedding cake - it was as beautiful as it was delicious, and 5-tiers. I will never forget that!!!

• 1 decade ago

Driving all the way from Philadelphia(He lives there) to Bayshore NY (where i live) whenever i ask him to!

*****that's why I freakin' love him*****

• 1 decade ago

girlfriend put toothpaste on my toothbrush for me.

*to gary- that's great that you can be open about giving your buddy oral..way to go!

• 1 decade ago

my lover took me for a long pretty drive to buy me ice cream and suprise me with a camp at his parents property

• 1 decade ago

listen to everything that i say and really be interested and care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.