What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?

• barb
    Favorite Answer

my hubby sat in the chair next to me for 6 hours a week for 9 months while i was getting chemotherapy, that was the most romantic thing he has ever done.

He knew that I loved chocolate. And on about our 3rd date, he showed up at the door with his hands behind his back. Then he passed a small giftwrapped box to me, that he had made a card and attached to it. He had spent about 10 years living in Italy prior to me meeting him. The card said " Ti voglio tante biene "...if I'm spelling correctly. ( means I like you very much..or something like that). When I unwrapped the gift, it was full of chocolates.

Source(s): just me
  • bandit

I have a 67 Mustang Fastback that I rarely get to drive. One GORGEOUS spring day I walked out of work and there it was! My husband drove it there so I could drive it home and enjoy it while he drove my car. That was about eight years ago and the thought still makes me swoon!

My man giving me roses and a mushy card for valentines day!!Which led to other things if u know what i mean!LOL

Just looked me in the eyes and held my hands, never ever got to know we did ;-) ...it felt like we were falling and never landed.

• Rachel

My husband is a pastry chef and he made our wedding cake - it was as beautiful as it was delicious, and 5-tiers. I will never forget that!!!

Driving all the way from Philadelphia(He lives there) to Bayshore NY (where i live) whenever i ask him to!

*****that's why I freakin' love him*****

girlfriend put toothpaste on my toothbrush for me.

*to gary- that's great that you can be open about giving your buddy oral..way to go!

my lover took me for a long pretty drive to buy me ice cream and suprise me with a camp at his parents property

listen to everything that i say and really be interested and care.