A Question About Your Questions?

Are you embarrassed about some of the questions you asked when you first started using Yahoo Answers, not knowing they will always be in your Answers History?

Favorite Answer

lol, the yahoos deleted those, along with all those accounts from back then. thank God, when I look at it that way.

No, I'm never embarrassed, I just feel vulnerable sometimes. I have only asked a few questions, mostly just answer, but the ones I did ask were at a very sensitive time.

• Go!

The ones i was embarrassed over Y! was kind enough to remove on violation. However, the ones i was truly horrified that i asked, Y! not only was nice enough to remove for me but suspended me over as well. Only i get to see them on my screen

I am very proud of my questions and get highly Cajun Style upset when they are Removed from an Unjustified Report abuse.

/doc

Hmm. Kinda. Especially the ones I asked just because I was bored out of my mind.

No I am not because If you need to know something it is better to be get the correct answer and not go on not know your whole life?

I've asked a few that may have been suspect, but I am proud of the body of questions I've amassed.

No ..I try to think about my questions first..My Husband is another story..

No, I have asked some and then regretted it and deleted them. But I am not embarrased.

Someone would have to be severly bored to go look them up.