Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

can u catch a cold by talking to sick ppl on the telaphone?

Favorite Answer

Sure can and you also can get STD's if you are doing something else on the phone too

Giggles, you will not catch a cold, if you talk to a person that has a cold on the other end of the Telephone. However, If someone with a cold, has used the telephone,just before you, and you use it after, then it is very likely that the germs will spread, and you will be catching that cold. It is a good thing to clean your receiver, often, I use rubbing alcohol, or Lysol. It is especially important to clean it whenever someone is sick in the home, to avoid any contagions.I hope this is helpful.

If someone else has just got off the phone you are using, and has a bad cold, then you stand a chance of getting a cold.This is only a chance.

Source(s): I have see it happen.

If you're phone is bacteria-filled then yeah, I guess u might, but it doesnt have anything to do with whether the person in the other end is or not sick..:P

No

Disease can't be conducted through wires like electricity

I think tha's the bu-mes question I have ever heard. No you can't

Are you blonde or just plain stupid No of course you cant

CAN U SMELL THERE BREATH DOWN THE FONE? ERMM NO SO CNT CATCH NETHIN OF THEM DOWN THE FONE!

Think about it. Of course you can't.

only if they REALLY stress you out, otherwise no

Source(s): opinion