Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

can u catch a cold by talking to sick ppl on the telaphone?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure can and you also can get STD's if you are doing something else on the phone too

• 1 decade ago

Giggles, you will not catch a cold, if you talk to a person that has a cold on the other end of the Telephone. However, If someone with a cold, has used the telephone,just before you, and you use it after, then it is very likely that the germs will spread, and you will be catching that cold. It is a good thing to clean your receiver, often, I use rubbing alcohol, or Lysol. It is especially important to clean it whenever someone is sick in the home, to avoid any contagions.I hope this is helpful.

• 1 decade ago

If someone else has just got off the phone you are using, and has a bad cold, then you stand a chance of getting a cold.This is only a chance.

Source(s): I have see it happen.
  • 1 decade ago

If you're phone is bacteria-filled then yeah, I guess u might, but it doesnt have anything to do with whether the person in the other end is or not sick..:P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No

Disease can't be conducted through wires like electricity

• 1 decade ago

I think tha's the bu-mes question I have ever heard. No you can't

• 1 decade ago

Are you blonde or just plain stupid No of course you cant

• 1 decade ago

CAN U SMELL THERE BREATH DOWN THE FONE? ERMM NO SO CNT CATCH NETHIN OF THEM DOWN THE FONE!

• 1 decade ago

Think about it. Of course you can't.

• 1 decade ago

only if they REALLY stress you out, otherwise no

Source(s): opinion
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.