Best ski Resorts?

my husband and I are looking for a fun, young ski resort we are 26 and 31 in the north east. Any ideas? Somewhere with skiing and a nite life. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

The Pocono Mountains, in north central Pa. You will find over 146 ski slopes and trails representing all levels of difficulty. There is also plenty of opportunities for downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing. Poconos is also a very popular romantic getaway spot.

• dusik

nicely, I for one think of it may well be Tropical motel. the warmth breeze, the summer season solar, the girls of their bikinis ;). bypass to Hawaii, this is candy there. extra issues to do at a Trop. motel than a Ski motel. what's even worse is which you will possibly come across a Yeti at a Ski motel. might as nicely bypass with the 1st one.

Well.. if you'd like to stick to the NE then I would absolutely recommend Mont Tremblant, Canada.

Great runs.. excellent night life!

However - if you aren't locked into the NE, then I would recommend Colorado or BC in Canada.

Go to www.love.allabouthoneymoons.com they can plan any type of trip not just honeymoons. If you tell them what you like and your budget they will plan the perfect trip for you.Best of all the service is free b/c the fee is paid by the hotel.

Canaan Valley, WV - www.canaanresort.com

Greenbrier Resort, WV - www.oldwhiteinn.com

Snowshoe Resort, WV - www.snowshoemtn.com

Skiing, snowboarding and night life and open for business!

Try Wilmot hill in Wilmot Wisconsin.