i am turning into a punk from a fashion freak half of my friends think i'm mad what do i do?

i have always bought the latest clothes but now i'm turning into a punk half of ma m8s think being a punk is kool but the others thing i'm crazy what do i do?

Favorite Answer

Hey. Hold on, it's your clothing style. I'm punk...never been fashion-forward or anything. But who cares what they think about your clothing style. I mean, listen to them if they think you're a s.lut...but seriously, if they don't like you anymore because of your clothing style, they aren't worth it.

People sometimes are afraid of changes, maybe your friends are too because doing a dramatic change of style( from a fashion freak to punk is a big change) they may think that your personality is changing too. I have done a lot of changes of style on myself too, once a friend didn't recognize me!!!!! . Just go ahead but let them know that you are the same person but using a different style and changes are fun!!!

You can still go with the trendy punk look. Take a look at Ashlee Simpson or Gwen Stefani

http://www.whatcelebswear.com/component/option,com...

Do what feels right to you. It's not up to your friends to decide what you should wear, you are your own person. Make your own decision and stick with it. Just remember that someone is always going to have a problem with something, thats just human nature. Just be yourself and wear what you're comfortable and happy with, you can even switch it up or do both!

♥emily

Get new punk friends

• =]

screw them. if they dont like how you dress, they dont like YOU. be yourself, dont worry about impressing your friends, because if you really thin about it, thats exactly what you are trying to do.

i dress punk, not completly but for the most part yes. some of my friends dress COMPLETLY different, and they dont care at all. those are the real ones :]

dont change your style for anyone.

turn your room right into a "strolling closet" with clothing everywhere (so as!), vast mirrors and a round mattress (IKEA have them) interior the approach the room or perhaps a divan... an area for the ask your self queen. good success with the abode make over!

From the sounds of it you're a poser. Being "punk" is more than just your clothes. Thanks MTV for attempting to destroy Indie rock the way you did rap...

Think about what makes YOU happy, if your friends dont like it, then they really aren't good friends and shoudn't be around you anyway :P

buy new clothes and new makeup show heror him how to work it or make day plans during the following weekend what to do