I misses two periods. 5 negative results. What's wrong with me?

I HAD A SURGERY DONE WHEN I WAS A WEEK OR TWO OLD THAT REMOVED 75% OF MY INTESTINES. I HAVE NORMAL MENSTRUALS EVERY 26 DAYS. ALL OF A SUDDEN I MISSED TWO. I AM SEXUALLY ACTIVE. WITH NORMAL PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS. I WONDER COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT. MAYBE MY SURGERY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HOW MY BODY ABSORBS THE HORMONE.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Velken
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Make an appointment with your doctor. Tell them you are concerned about 2 missed periods with negative pregnancy tests. If you are not pregnant, there is something going on. The doctor can check things out and get a better idea of what is going on. There are a small percentage of women that can't tell pregnany with a urine test, so better safe than sorry. If its pregnancy cool. But best to ease your worries and get checked out.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes you could be pregnant and it not come out in the urine test. You should go in to see a doctor and have them do a pregnancy test but blood test( that is when they draw out blood). Or even an ultrasound. I had an aunt who was 7 months pregnant and it would still show up negative on the urine test.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well go to the Doctor and speak to them, they can do ultrasounds just to verify,

But excessive diet and excersize and stress can also make you miss a period

age, and birthcontrol pills, and other medications can too.

better go to the doctor to get checked out,

I am sure you are fine, but just to be safe.

• 1 decade ago

i would go to the doctor and have a blood test done thats more acurate then a pee test

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

check in with the doc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.