I misses two periods. 5 negative results. What's wrong with me?

I HAD A SURGERY DONE WHEN I WAS A WEEK OR TWO OLD THAT REMOVED 75% OF MY INTESTINES. I HAVE NORMAL MENSTRUALS EVERY 26 DAYS. ALL OF A SUDDEN I MISSED TWO. I AM SEXUALLY ACTIVE. WITH NORMAL PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS. I WONDER COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT. MAYBE MY SURGERY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HOW MY BODY ABSORBS THE HORMONE.

• Velken
    Favorite Answer

Make an appointment with your doctor. Tell them you are concerned about 2 missed periods with negative pregnancy tests. If you are not pregnant, there is something going on. The doctor can check things out and get a better idea of what is going on. There are a small percentage of women that can't tell pregnany with a urine test, so better safe than sorry. If its pregnancy cool. But best to ease your worries and get checked out.

Sometimes you could be pregnant and it not come out in the urine test. You should go in to see a doctor and have them do a pregnancy test but blood test( that is when they draw out blood). Or even an ultrasound. I had an aunt who was 7 months pregnant and it would still show up negative on the urine test.

Well go to the Doctor and speak to them, they can do ultrasounds just to verify,

But excessive diet and excersize and stress can also make you miss a period

age, and birthcontrol pills, and other medications can too.

better go to the doctor to get checked out,

I am sure you are fine, but just to be safe.

i would go to the doctor and have a blood test done thats more acurate then a pee test

check in with the doc.