Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Can Someone help me or tell me what this is? (SERIOUS ANSWERS PLZ!)?

ok, i have a horrible skin condition that i have been suffering for sometime now.... i have these little bumps all over my body and on certian temperatures of the day they fade or become very red. some look like white heads (which is very gross), and sometimes they itch soo bad. i scratch and now i have scabs at randoms parts of my body...

I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS!!! im tired of having this and i dont know what it is!

8 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    here´s a serious answer.

    Go and see a specialist straight away!!!

    rather that than risk some inaccurate answer that you may get here which could make it worse. It could be one of many diseases.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Your best bet is to go to your doctor, or a local clinic, which will see you for a nominal fee, to see what it is. It sound like it could be scabies, which can be contracted from toilet seats, sexual contact, or other things of that nature. They actually burrow into your skin and are a parasite. Are they more prevalent in between your fingers and in warmer folds of your body, if so, scabies are a possibility and can be treated with a prescription cream that you apply and leave on for 12 hours, and they will die off. Only lyour dr. can tell you for sure though.

  • 1 decade ago

    Maybe instead of seeking your answer from random blokes on the Internet, you should just go see a dermatologist! You never know what your condition could be from.

    A couple of years ago, I had a rash that started on my face and ended up spreading all the way to my stomach. My doctor told me that I was under extreme stress.

  • dusik
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    It rather isn't that undesirable. He needs to settle for you. you would be the comparable guy or woman who you have been to him formerly you informed him. don't be afraid to speak to him approximately it. A key to stable relationships is speaking. Assuming he's a heterosexual male, you have got a situation with getting him to offer up drooling ;-) It should not be too awkward. only start up speaking concerning the previous consistent with possibility, studies, issues which you will have tried and/or carried out, then you definitely can strengthen that fact. till he's extremely conservative Southern Baptist, you will desire to be only high quality, and doubtless nearer than ever in view which you have shared some thing so own.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago


    I think you need to see the doctor immediately. There is nothing wrong in doing so;probably a simple blood test would be done and the ailment detected. You don't panic or think that you are the only one. All you need is to see the doctor...take care

  • 1 decade ago

    I get this too and I studied it, you need a Steroid pill from the dr and some cream. it is called pyrisosis.

  • 1 decade ago

    hey baby- just visit an experienced skin specialist- don't do any experiments- may god bless u and heel u quickly

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I would go see your doctor right away. If I had to guess, it could be skin cancer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.