Hot Mama asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

who else is mad that colston has not played in a few weeks!!?

when will he ever return>?!

Favorite Answer

im mad he was the leading wide receiver in the league... and he was such a steal!!! i picked him up in free agents in my FF league and hes been such an asset to my team!!

I'm sorry but he was picked in the last round of the draft, so he shouldn't even be a big points getter for you, total fluke. I got Shain Alexander in the 1st round of my fantasy draft......the wait to start him was a lot worse than no-name colston being out for 3 weeks

I'm more sad than mad. He's my leading receiver and one of my highest point getters, and I have not been doing so well in fantasy football this year. Just a win or two would be nice, but it's hard when your best players get injured..

I'm hating it...he helped me out every week since I got him!! He usually got more points than any of players and it really helped when the others struggled..Now I need him back to get me a bye week!!!!!

not me, I immediately picked up Henderson!

• I could care less if he plays.

Coach