Susan L asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What ever happened to the shampoo Vidal Sassoon?

Its been years since I've seen it in any stores.

Favorite Answer

They sold out...discontinued. Sorry.

Mmm, your question brought me the scent of almonds that shampoo had!

To answer your question, I don't know. I haven't seen it in years either.

But....you can still get Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific! I tracked it down online, and ordered a few bottles from India or something.

The funny thing is, it doesn't smell that great anymore. Shampoos have come such a long way as far as fragrance goes that it just isn't extraordinary.

It was a nice shampoo though - I used up the two bottles I ordered and it treated my hair very well.

Actually it's still around yet it's very much limited on the distribution of it. Of course nowadays the "hair" isle in most stores like walmart has so much makers that you wouldnt know what to get . Whenever i'm looking for a new shampoo or conditioner and i go into the "hair isle" I stand there with just amazement and it's like you're in a candy store and you don't know what to pick. But again back to you question; its still around just limited distribution. WALMART should definitely have it if you're looking for it that is.

they still make it. just check around to diff stores. some stores dont keep stuff in stock or order, but u can find it if you look around ur town or online.

I guess, by now you will only get it in hair dress salons.

But the brand still exist.

It's discontinued and i'm soo sad b/c that used to be my fave! I loved the smell.... too bad huh?

I think they still carry VS, try walgreens or CVS

well, in Greece it exists , especially during summer..easy solution