john f asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

should i start LJ Smith or Donte Stallworth tonight?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LJ Smith, last week Garcia seemed to rely on the TE's A LOT when passing, and he hardly even looked Stallworth's way. I'd definitley go with LJ Smith.

• 1 decade ago

Donte Stallworth will produce more points than LJ Smith. LJ has been too up and down.

• 1 decade ago

LJ Smith is the more reliable player and he's been catching TDs in the last two weeks or so. Stallworth could blow up but if he doesn't, you'll be left with 40 yds or so. That won't cut it.

Go with LJ Smith

• 1 decade ago

It depends on whether you need a modest but reliable performance tonight, or potentially a real home run. LJ Smith is almost guaranteed to give 5-10 points tonight due to Garcia's reliance on the TE, but he almost certainly won't get more than 10 points. If 5-10 points gets it done for you tonight, go with Smith.

But if you need more than 10 points, go with the home-run hitter Donte Stallworth, who with his 4.2 speed in the 40 can bust open huge gains. He might only get 2 catches for 20 yards, but he also might get 6 catches for 160 yards and a TD. If you need a big score tonight to win, go with Donte.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Donte Stallworth has big play capability. I would always start a big play wide receiver over a tight end. LJ is good, but not as good as Stallworth.

Source(s): Football fan
  • 1 decade ago

LJ Smith because Donte only had two catches last game.

• 1 decade ago

lj smith

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tough call, but Garica has found Smith for a TD the last 2 games

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

smith

• Smith

Coach

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.