if he doesnt talk to u at school what does that mean?but he will talk to u on the phone and always come over?

help!

Favorite Answer

That means he thinks you are embarassing to his friends. Or for some other reason doesn't want someone or some people to know that he likes you.

It means he likes you but he is embarrassed about his frineds or anyone else knowing that he does. Let me guess.... you aren't popular, huh??? Join the club! :) Just don't think you have to settle for being "hidden" or being a "secret". If he is a true friend he wouldn't care about who thought what... but at the same time you know how kids are! They are the worst and meanest! IT could mean too that he just wants to get in your pants for a quickie! DO NOT let him do that! Putting out will NOT make him be open about your relationship! Instead he would probably quit calling and coming over and start telling his freinds how easy you were. OR>>> maybe his worried about YOUR reputation. Maybe he isn't popular. Only you know that. But that is another view point of it, too. Good luck!

Did you ask him why he never talkes to you at school? It sounds to me as if he could be shy, and he dosen't want to be picked on about it from his friends, OR he could be ashamed to be seen with you (which i hope isn't the case). Just ask him he could have issues of his own, but it does sound as if he likes you or he wouldn't come over. Unless, are u having ## he could be using you for that also. But seriously you need to ask him, only he knows. I hope you find out and good luck

If he doesn't alk to you at school, it's because of peer pressure and wanting to make himself look cool to his buddies...you know...girls are icky and so on, however he is interested because he does talk to you on the phone and does come over...it's just at school he has an "image or a Rep" to protect in front of the guys!

Source(s): Life

You are his side thing. Do not let him do this to you. You should just tell him not to call you and certainly not come over. You are too good for that.

And tell him you don't want to be seen with him away from school.

It might mean that he likes you but he feels like something is holding him back. Just ask him about it, but don't make it seem like an accusation. I've done the same thing to some of the girls I've dated and it's just cause I don't pay attention when I walk around the halls.

He's fake. Obviously he's not really feeling you. I think you need to move on and find someone else. Don't let nobody play you like that, cuz when you open the door for that kind of behavior, he'll always think that he can get away with it.

He is probaly ashamed of you. That's what I would think if he won't talk to you at school and someone that will do you like that doesn't deserve you. It's his lost or maybe you should go up to him and start talking to him at school and if he runs away drop him.

~Since he doesn't talk to you at school, which means he won't talk to you in public, but he will talk to you on the phone or come over, away from public, he's using you.~

Shake the loser off.

He doesn't want to be seen with you. make sure to hang out and talk to him as much as you can while you are at school. You will find out how he actually feels about you if you do so.