kees asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

What kind of symptoms do you have in the beginning of pregnancy?

Favorite Answer

As you are seeing, everyone is different. I have four children and my early signs were always the same: I was VERY tired, my brests were sore and itchy, I had dibilitating headaches, and I craved tomatoes and V-8 juice. :)

• EmLa

go to www.google.com and type in "symptoms of early pregnancy." To know for sure if you are pregnant, take a home pregnancy test and use first morning urine. First Response brand is the most sensitive.

Here are the top 10 symptoms from American Baby.com

1) Implantation Bleeding:

Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping.

2) Delay/Difference in Menstruation:

A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period. This symptom is commonly explained by other reasons. If you have been sexually active and have missed a period, it is recommended that you take a test: Order my pregnancy test

3) Swollen/Tender Breasts:

Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.

4) Fatigue/Tiredness:

Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception.

5) Nausea/Morning Sickness:

This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.

6) Backaches:

Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy.

7) Headaches:

The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy.

8) Frequent Urination:

Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom.

9) Darkening of Areolas:

If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker.

10) Food Cravings:

While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy.

Hopefully, but not always (sadly), the very first symptom is an orgasm followed by a goey mess that someone left "Down there".

It differs in everyone, but usually u have sore breasts, maybe some dull cramping, fatigue, morning sickness, headaches and other aches and pains.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I've been nauseated, spotting, and cramping. My breasts are starting to swell too. Hungry alot.

tender breasts

wanting to sleep all the time

line beneath belly button

cravings

low tolerence for certain things

ext

the very first sign of pregnancy for me was when my boobs would feel sooooo sore and heavy and i was really really really tired.

my boobs were sore at first then i ended up getting morning sickness

i dont have ne, ive never been pregnant, nor do i plan to be, neither can i be pregnant

coz

i am a man

hahahahahaha