So why are women attracted to men that are taken?

I am not talking about me personaly, and it could also be the other way around, men being attracted to women that are taken. And how in the world would you approach someone thats taken.......it just seems soooo wrong....anyway i am just curious

some women i mean, obviously not ALL women

Favorite Answer

Both women and men tend to want what they can't have, which makes them want it even more. Both sexes are up for a challenge.

Men who are taken generally are taken for a reason. they are catches. Therefore they have at least some of the qualities women find attractive.

Source(s): Chris Rock

Because it's like a challenge. I've been guilty of that and it's not worth it, but it is kinda fun to see if you can get the girl that's already taken. Granted if it's a guy you might just end up getting in a fight.

Because if they're taken they must be good in bed and women want someone who knows how to do the wild thing and do it good.

sometimes it feels like the right thing to do if you're in a long time relationship with someone but you are just looking for a change in the scenery temporarily.if you both know what you are seeking,then i suggest you go for what you know and i'm speaking about me personally!

Probably for the same reason that it's easier to get a new job if you are currently employed. It signals that you are desirable.

• D'oh!

They want what they cant have. And yea some ppl are looking for just ppl that are taken it tends to turn them on I personally think its pretty sick thats just me.

They want the relationship they observe.

Human nature. They want something they cant have.