So why are women attracted to men that are taken?

I am not talking about me personaly, and it could also be the other way around, men being attracted to women that are taken. And how in the world would you approach someone thats taken.......it just seems soooo wrong....anyway i am just curious

Update:

some women i mean, obviously not ALL women

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Both women and men tend to want what they can't have, which makes them want it even more. Both sexes are up for a challenge.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Men who are taken generally are taken for a reason. they are catches. Therefore they have at least some of the qualities women find attractive.

Source(s): Chris Rock
  • 1 decade ago

Because it's like a challenge. I've been guilty of that and it's not worth it, but it is kinda fun to see if you can get the girl that's already taken. Granted if it's a guy you might just end up getting in a fight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because if they're taken they must be good in bed and women want someone who knows how to do the wild thing and do it good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sometimes it feels like the right thing to do if you're in a long time relationship with someone but you are just looking for a change in the scenery temporarily.if you both know what you are seeking,then i suggest you go for what you know and i'm speaking about me personally!

• 1 decade ago

Probably for the same reason that it's easier to get a new job if you are currently employed. It signals that you are desirable.

• D'oh!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They want what they cant have. And yea some ppl are looking for just ppl that are taken it tends to turn them on I personally think its pretty sick thats just me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They want the relationship they observe.

• 1 decade ago

Human nature. They want something they cant have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.