Random sports questions?
1) What team was the first champion of the United States Football League?
2.) How many homeruns did Jeff Bagwell hit in 1994?
Basically, just tell the me the answer please, 'cause we got some stupid assignment that has nothing to do with the class about these.
If possible, I also need the URL from where you got them.
- jvg49erLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
michigan panthers 24
philadelphia stars 22
played in denver
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1) The first champion of United States Football League has been won by Pathers
- 1 decade ago
- SpinKickLv 61 decade ago
answer to #2 is 39
answer to #1 is Michigan Panthers
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- smalltd28Lv 41 decade ago
in 1916 the canton won the ohio league championship which I believe is the first football championship, heres the URL http://www.nfl.com/history/chronology/1911-1920
and Jeff hit 39 homers in 1994, http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?player...