Why do people have hair on their toes?

its gross

how do u get rid of it?

Favorite Answer

I have a few fine hairs on my big toes :X It bothers me. I usually just shave it really quickly while I'm doing my legs...but if it really bothers the person they could be waxed, bleached or electrolysis!

Um, I think it's genetic? Not sure. I think almost all guys have a little bit of hair on their feet, but I don't see too many girls with hairy toes. lol

It actually means something in medical terms.....When I went to the foot doctor back in August they called it something, but I am not a doctor so I don't remember!

Source(s): I'm guessing if you get a medical textbook that would help.

The reason why is so that the person that is pulling them out very slowly, can laugh his butt off while he listens to you screem bloody murder while he's doing it. That answers both your questions.

I don't know but it sure is disgusting.

the same reason why you have hair every where else, to procect and add heat!

its really gross & i have no idea