what does it mean when you dream about your best friends son in a sexual manner?

ive never thought of him in this maneer until the dreams started

hes 25 im 27 his mom is 43 she knows about the dreams and im married

Favorite Answer

Nothing really, except that you find him sexually attractive at least in your subconscious. You say nothing of his age or anything else or either yours or his marital status that would allow me to encourage you to pursue the matter and satisfy your instincts so I won't. There is nothing wrong with finding someone sexually attractive or dreaming of them in that way. I had a dream myself recently, of a sexual nature, that involved a woman I only met one time and do not even know how to contact if I chose to try out my fantasy. We had fun in the dream though!

If i'd acted on every crazy thought or dream I've had they'd a locked me up along time ago. It's good to get your insanity out in the open a bit. Then you hear how crazy it is. You can really convince yourself of a lot stupid things just mentally masturbating by yourself. Nothing like a nice circle jerk on the internet to clear the air. I'd think your best friends son would be a boundary not to be crossed reguardless of age, but you never know.

If there only dreams it means nothing at all......your mind links funny things together, like sexual desire and a random person. However if you have sexual feelings towards him when awake, then that means the obvious, you want to sleep with oyu best friends son, kinda scary for all concerned if theres a big age gap!! Oh and highly illegal to put into practice depending on how old he is!

We all think crazy thoughts.. most of the time we just let them go knowning we would never act on it.. And when we are unable to fully let go of the problems we are facing.Our Subconscious works it out in our dream state. I don't think you are a perv or have any major issues. My question to you is.. Would you act on theses dreams if you had a chance?

this may just mean the you are human. we all have dreams about other people. it's normal. it may just mean that you are remembering some one from your past that meant a great deal to you. it could also mean that your are not receiving enough sexual activity in your life. and this is making you look at things you would not normally look at.

• Depends on how old he is. Over 18 just fine...under 18 means you are a child molester.

Coach

• AnnieD

There's nothing wrong with dreaming, just don't let those dreams manifest!

• loser

It's time to buy a new vibrator and keep your hands off your best friends son, unless you have permission from your friend to assist her son into manhood, then go for it.

That erhaps you want him. I hope he is over 18 for your sake

hi, immediately consult a psychologist/psychiatrist before getting into more troubles.