Why is it that after about an hour, I get no more answers on this site?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because your question is sent to the second and third page, etc, as newer questions are added. Most people just answer the newer questions, they don't search through the 'older' ones. Most of them just answer the questions on the main page, anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are a Lv 1, and there is a cap on your answers (and that takes about an hour)

Do some voting as well (although that might take another 10 minutes or so)

If yuo push yourself to the max everyday in answers and voting, you can get to Lv 2 in about a week or so

• 1 decade ago

Newer questions push the older ones off the front page and people are too engrossed in the new things to go looking for the older ones. Sorry! Short attention spans out there! LOL!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its probably cause when people come looking for a questiopn to answer the most recent ones come up first. after an hr it has move so far down the list that no one get s to it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Questions move back as they age. Many users don't choose to browse older questions, so answers stop flowing into the question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because all the most recent answers are at front page of the homepage.

• 1 decade ago

people see that your question has been up for at least an hour and think that it is old..or that it has already been answered.

• leigh
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

click on your POINTS beside your user id in Y! A! you had only limit question and answer a DAY.

• 1 decade ago

Because all the questions might have been closed?

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but I have a few good ones out there!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.