should i find someone else??

my boyfriend has a ex she is so crazy!!! well she know where i live ( i live 45 miles from my bf). she left him a note on his truck and told him if she see's me with him that she is going to key his truck!!! so he called me last night and told me that if she calls me to tell him that im dating his cousin. he said that he dont want no problems with his ex. she doesnt know what i drive or look like!!! when he told me that last night i kinda got upset!!!! i dont really dont know what to do!!!! thanks for all ur answers!!!!

Favorite Answer

I would tell him the drama is toooo much and if he can't get jer to tone it down then the relationship is over

He needs to take care of this crazy girl before you have a relationship with him, you don't need that drama in your life, and you don't want to have to lie to anyone about the fact you are dating, that's shady. Tell him to take out a restraining order against her and block her calls on his phone - use the note as evidence.

Also, why is she so crazy? Sometimes that can be a warning sign - did he do something so bad to her that it made her nuts? Could he do the same to you?

Without even reading the rest of your post, I'd say if you have to ask, it's a pretty good sign you want out.

If he was that interested in you, he would not care what some dumb ex has to say.

Drop him.

you do not need that type of drama in your life, it's ridiculous he wants to hide you. i mean is that what he plans to do through out

the relationship? hide you @ all times? you can find someone else w/out the drama. and you don't know what this crazy is all about so run?

• Scott

You sound young. To young to have to put up with such crazy stuff... Life is hard enough without all those little extra crazy peoples...

• sunbun

wow tough one---I did I would avoid this situation

it certainly doesn't look good for u

I think I would look elsewhere for a b/f---too much drama already and u are just getting started

O YEA... If this is a new relationship, and He cant completely get rid of his X.... DITCH THIS MAN, and find someone who values your time and is PROUD to say he's with you, not hiding it from ANYONE!!!

this story has allot of drama.

I would stay away from all of them.