Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Hi All How are you guys going to celebrate your Christmas any planning now?

Like how will you guys spend time on that day, any special things let me know, it is great to hear everyone's way of celebrating christmas.

Favorite Answer

I'm going to my parents house. My brothers, aunts and uncles will be there as well. We usually eat a huge meal, have desert, open presents and then watch a Christmas movie together.

As Christians, we celebrate the birth of our Savior during this very special and holy day. Instead of lying about Santa Claus and getting into all of the commercialization of Christmas Capitalism, we limit our children to just 3 gifts each (like the 3 wise men's gifts to baby Jesus). Then, we give something in return to a person or persons in need (i.e. Angel Tree, adopt a family, soup kitchen, etc.)

• maren

you're asking for a plan, right it is what i ought to do if I were you. Lose some weight. bypass to the wellbeing club or get your self weight lifting kit. commence strolling and get your self in structure. All this takes lower than a hour an afternoon. you'll experience more advantageous suited about your self and look more advantageous suited to the girls. in case you bypass to an college, then there must be a lot of ladies to confer with. commence chatting with any with techniques from only affirming hi and making small talk. this is not that complicated. It makes good for prepare and enables strengthen your self belief.

I'm gonna drink beer (except on xmass cuz my family doesn't like it) and relax about it. Wrap gifts, send cards, set up a tree. Try to calm my wife down and make her realize that a few presents either way won't affect much. Remind her that its about the true feelings you have and sharing those. Whatever you have or don't. And I will cook a few really nice meals. I do that anyway, I make em a little nicer for a holiday though.

Source(s): experience

Vigil Mass at 11:15 A.M. on Christ-mass Eve.

Midnight First Mass of the Feast of the Nativity on the evening of the 24th.

Christmas Day: Mass of the Nativity.

Sleep until Tuesday

On Christmas Eve my family gets together and we have a fantastic meal, good conversations, and exchange presents. On Christmas we just relax and eat.

I am alone every other christmas and eat a tv dinner usually when alone. I send presents to my family every year but cannot afford to travel to see them now for 13 years. I miss them allot. So that is my christmas. How is yours?

Source(s): my experience.

I'm going to spend the day running from one family member's house to the next

Drive to four different cities (at leat 1.5 hours apart each) in the two days to celebrate with three different sets of extended family.

Wake up. Drink coffee. Read email. Learn more of this nefarious program that mocks me (Reason) , maybe eat turkey, take a nap. No tree,no lights, no presents. Not that I oppose them, I just am to a point where they are not needed. Lotsa stock in MS is good enough