Is she in love?

How do you know when you are in love with someone?

When is it right to say I love you to someone?

Love isn't a maybe thing, you know when you love someone.

when you think of nothing but that person and you can't stand to be away from them. If you think that you would be able to spend the rest of your life with them. I used to hate this answer when I asked when I was little but...you just know.

Your hearts beat faster,you think hes the best person inthis universe, u can do anything for him selflessly.You smile all to yourself.....u dont need any 1 except for him.

When you can be happy just being with someone. When you do not have to talk because the words go unspoken.

Only time can tell. You will come to realize how much you would sacrifice for the person, etc.

If you are thinking of him/her always,if you feel that you should see him/her always, if you are always anxious to know more about him or her, if you think of him or her when you take food,take a bath,have a nap......if you are eager to know his or her likes and dislikes... then he/she is in love.

when all you can do is think about that person when your heart skips abeat everytime they walk in to a room. feel like you cant breath unless they are there with you when you cant see yourself with out them

When you can no longer imagine your life without that person in it...then you are in love.

When you don't have to ask if you're in love with them