Does anyone watch Dexter on Showtime?

GOD there was a lot of blood. Only 2 episodes left and I can't wait. What do you think will happen? Gimme something here...

Yeah I saw the preview for the next show and I think he finally finds out that it is Rudy, I just want to know how he will deal with him.

I just want speculation, not spoilers.

Great show! It is a bit gory at times with all the blood and the nasty bloodless limbs. But, I just love the character of Dexter, I find him to be very interesting and way cool.

I have a feeling that Dexter will find out about Deb's boyfriend. But, that he will keep it a secret until he finds out more about him. I have a feeling that the storyline will go into the next season. Michael C. Hall is brilliant! He plays weird, sociopathic characters well, he was awesome in Six Feet Under.

That show is awesome! We already know Dexter figures out the killer, but I guess the suspense will be if anything happens to Deb before Dexter or the police can get to this guy.

I saw in the previews that he is going to figure out that his sister is dating the ice-truck killer. I also think we will find out why the ITK does what he does. One of the main characters will end up getting a LOT closer to who Dex really is. Not Doakes. He thinks it so much that even he probably doesn't believe it anymore.. I think it will be someone who NEVER imagined it, like his sister or his girlfriend.

I think this is possibly the BEST show on TV right now and I hope Showtime does not do to it what it did to Dead Like Me and Huff.

I LOVE this show - it's so awesome! As to what will happen - I don't wanna spoil it but I think both Dex & the audience will be surprised to find out Rudy's true identity - he and Dexter go way, way back- like pre-Harry, yanno?

Yes, I love it. Can't wait till Dexter figures out Rudy.

I not just watch the show. I just love it. Dexter is the dude i want to be when i was young.... He´s so cool and planner... great show. Really.

GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! will deb get limbs cut off? does the cut lip give the killer away?? oh my all these questions. say that's not so, 2 more episodes, what will i do!!!!

Well I read the book....

Do you really wanna know?????