Have you been caught naked by someone....?

...who was it and what happened? My husband was home one day and my mom stopped by. He got out of the shower not realizing she was there. She decided to check on our daughter in her crib and when she passed by our bedroom there was hubby in his "glory"! No, perverts, nothing gross happened! So, c'mon...share your story of getting caught or catching somebody "in the buff"!

• albert
    Favorite Answer

Ya was caught when I was 17 by my 14 yr old sis, I had just taken a shower and was in my bedroom with the door shut I had a really big wall mirror in the room I use to practice Karate in watching myself for flaws in technique etc,,, Well I was butt Nakid doing my Kata's in the Mirror when the Devil OPEN'S the door laughing at the top of her lung's well its been a good 20 years since that day but the event is always fresh on her mind, haha

• hAPPY

I'm been caught naked by my mom.I'm was after shower in my bedroom and wanna to masturbate.I'm forget to locked my door room.My mom just walk in without knocking the door room.I'm didn't realize how long she already standing there seeing me in naked and masturbate myself.It was a very embarrassing moment to both of us.After a few day,my mom have a talk with me.Just remember locked the door while doing the private thing!

I was visiting my uncle when i was like 10 and he didnt know i was in the bedroom and i think he needed something so without thinking he just opened the door and i just took my towel off from coming out of the shower! We were both mortified, same thing happened with my dad when i was like 12 i took a shower at noon which is unusal for me so he just opened my door and quickly closed it! lol

i've never but once i went to my grnadparents house, my grandpa was using the toilet but he don't lock it i don't know that and so i open the door and when i open it i shout so loud everybody come down and when i tell they were bursting laughing.my grandma say that he always like that, you can't help it. so from there on everytime i want 2 use the toilet at my grandparents' i'll knock first *rofl*

We use to go skinny dipping a lot in my friends pool, I was "caught" plenty of times from girls and such.

Damn, that was fun, gotta do that sh*t again!

Define "caught"!

Yes, it was***, later***!. It was****!. Then****! She*****!!

Sorry, but my story has been almost completely censored.