Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If it was Borat who used the n word would it been as big as a big deal as Micheal richards?

Favorite Answer

Probably not!! but you know how it is in this crazy world we live in!

'borat' is a character ie. a guy pretending to be a racist misogynistic moron in order to get that type to express themselves.

micheal richards is a moron who lost control on stage.

so no.

Everybody's making such a big deal of it, why, Richards just told it like it is, those two hecklers should be the ones to apologize if any should.....just my opinion...

Borat is not all that funny...and i think it would have been a huge deal since he is being sued from every angle right now

I really don't care who said it!! People should get over it. It's in the past, leave it there.

of course not, the question is, why couldnt those guys just have kept their mouths shut and been respsectful of richards show

THE one if he was black and said ****** you wouldnt have cared right? hypocrates

Yes I'm sure it would have been. I don't think that the n word should ever be used.

Well, people should stop using N-word. It is not cool.

• me

Is he white? Then yes.

Who really cares?!? It's ALL BLOWIN' WAY WAY WAY OUT OF PROPORTION!!!