Should I leave her alone?

A woman that I've been dateing for at least 2yrs now has a husband getting out of the slammer soon...should I break it off or should I countinue to see her behind his back?

Favorite Answer

It depends, has she been talking to him wanting to get back together with him? How serious are you two? And most importantly what was he in jail for??? If it was murder os assault or something I would break it off...but then again you may not have to be the one to end cause she may have only been looking for someone to take care of her while he was in jail.

In my opinion if she has gone on with her life and you are what she wants stay with her. But she should of got a divorce the minute the judge said he was guilty and put him in the slammer to begin with.

You can't technically have a commitment with someone who already has a husband..so in my mind there is nothing really to break off cause it's not a viable relationship anyway. That being said, I it would probably be better to make better dating choices in the future.

Dude if you've been with her for 2 yrs and she still hasnt discussed divorcing her husband you need to leave. Especially if she still hasnt brought up the issue knowing that hes coming out soon.

Depends what he is in the slammer for and how tough you think you are. Then again, you can't be too tough if you have to "see her behind his back".

• Sally

You know the answer otherwise you wouldn't be asking. Stay away from her. Do you really want to end up with her. If she cheats on him, she'll cheat on you.

Actually, you two deserve each other.

I think u should leave her.. u don't want to get involve between a wife n husband, do u?

Pleeeeeeze! If you are asking this question, YOU already know the answer. If SHE ends her relationship with him you might consider staying close, but til then, keep your distance.

• jude

i would end it now, if she never divorced him, than she expects to get back with him. your just setting yourself up for alot of problems, maybe with the husband, and with hearbreak. she is married and he is back, so time for u to go on down the road.

• me

Does sloppy seconds ring a bell with you?