Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

"He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, .

the same shall judge him in the last day." (John 12:48). Have you rejected the word of God, the Bible? The LORD also commands us in John 5:39, "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."

Can you see how important the Bible is? The Bible (KJV) is the word of God. The Bible is the MOST important book in the world.

Favorite Answer

Yesth I hath rejectth the nosenseth that you writeth.

I have not rejected my Lord and Savior but rather I have been given eternal life through Him! He has forgiven me! I praise Him for choosing me and taking my punishment upon Himself...I do not deserve such great love.

Yes good scriptures you have posted....it is the Bible that testifies of our Lord Jesus Christ- God is the God of the Bible- and God is the one who spoke to men as they wrote it- as it says in 1 Peter. We are not saved by the Bible but by the grace of God! The Bible is our guide and communication with our Lord- we are to abide in Him- and by doing that we are to know what the Bible says and be "doers of the word and not merely hearers who delude themselvs"- James 1:22

Source(s): Holy Bible

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Very good, friend ...keep preaching the Word:

"PREACH THE WORD, in season and out...reprove, rebuke, and exhort with all patience and doctrine; for the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine...but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers telling them what they WANT to hear...." (2Tim.4:2

Yes. There have been over 100,000 faiths born and died since the beginning of civilization. Christianity is merely one of many that have been and that will come again. All are based on a need to explain what we perceive to be unknowable. My religion is the faith of earliest man - no religion. That is the faith we are all born into. Everything else is just culure.

Poor Ghandi and the Dalai Lama. A lifetime of good works and they don't get in.

Unless god is making exceptions? Uh oh..there's a can of worms...

you go boy!! preach it and live it..i have not rejected his word!! love the lord with all your heart!! bless it be the name of the lord

Jesus was a false prophet who failed to meet the messianic prophecies and in the end got what he deserved -- the death of a traitor.

the worlds bigest fairy tale