Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

Proper Email address to be used to complain about a employer.?

I work at Pep Boy's in servis. The store maneger thinks he is untutchabl.He is constently making sexual remarks to the staf and acusing us of shortages.(Shrinkage).We have a very high turnover of feale staf do to his advances.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Someplace in your store there should be some posters on discrimination and harassment. Your employee handboook should also have sections on the topic, along with the procedure to file a complaint. Follow that process! Once you get to a certain point, if you quit, you can claim constructive discharge.

  • 1 decade ago

    If you really want to make his/her life miserable, file a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), or the State's Human Rights Commission, for "hostile work environment". Then contact the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) since Pep Boys has locations all over the country, and complain of an unsafe work environment.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Call 1-800-pepboys, ask for Human Resources, and ask them about contacting the Regional Manager (your bosses boss).

    They are not likely to let this continue.

  • 1 decade ago

    Janet's right.

    You can also try contacting your States Attorney General.

    Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.