Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

I have a stale dated Microsoft rebate check for software. How can I get this replaced with a good one?

Favorite Answer

You can't. You either use it while it's good or you loose it. Companies make a lot of money on unused rebates.

Rebates are the biggest scams out there. Most people do not turn theres in (but buy the item because it has a rebate). Call Microsoft and ask, good luck more then likely you wont be able too?

You cannot replace a out-of-date rebate check. Sorry.

Try simply cashing the one you have. If there was an "expiration date" on the check, then it is unlikely you can get a new one as the offer expired as of that date.

if isn't commemorated by making use of your financial company, deliver the examine back to the Treasury dept, explaining the put off in cashing the examine, request a reproduction be issued to you there is not any rapid restore to this subject

Contact them, it may take awhile since they will probably make sure the original check hasn't cashed yet then they should re-issue you a new one

Good luck, I'm sure it was good for a couple weeks or a month...you missed the time window. But you can always try.

same ting happened to me... there is nothing you can do. I called Microsoft =( sorry

Sorry-- you lose. You had time-- you let it expire. Tuff gong.

you are probably out of luck.....