Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

I have a stale dated Microsoft rebate check for software. How can I get this replaced with a good one?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't. You either use it while it's good or you loose it. Companies make a lot of money on unused rebates.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rebates are the biggest scams out there. Most people do not turn theres in (but buy the item because it has a rebate). Call Microsoft and ask, good luck more then likely you wont be able too?

• 1 decade ago

You cannot replace a out-of-date rebate check. Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Try simply cashing the one you have. If there was an "expiration date" on the check, then it is unlikely you can get a new one as the offer expired as of that date.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

if isn't commemorated by making use of your financial company, deliver the examine back to the Treasury dept, explaining the put off in cashing the examine, request a reproduction be issued to you there is not any rapid restore to this subject

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Contact them, it may take awhile since they will probably make sure the original check hasn't cashed yet then they should re-issue you a new one

• 1 decade ago

Good luck, I'm sure it was good for a couple weeks or a month...you missed the time window. But you can always try.

• 1 decade ago

same ting happened to me... there is nothing you can do. I called Microsoft =( sorry

• 1 decade ago

Sorry-- you lose. You had time-- you let it expire. Tuff gong.

• 1 decade ago

you are probably out of luck.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.