Ladies, do you wear make-up?

If yes, How much make-up? ie, foundation, blush, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, lip liner, eye liner..

Favorite Answer

foundation, mascara, and clear lip gloss

depends on the situation ..in parties I wear more make up including ,foundation, blush, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, lip liner, eye liner and so on but at home I just wear a little bit make up to look better ,maybe mascara and lipstick and eye liner!

• Kookie

Yes i do wear make-up. Foundation and powder, mascara, eye liner and lipstick, a light color that goes with my tone and yes I wear lip liner a little darker than the lipstick.

I don't like to wear blush or eye shadow its too much for me. I don't want to look like a clown. eheheh!!!

The works: Foundation, loose powder, eyeliner, mascara, powder blush, lip liner and lipstick. But lightly....I like it to appear natural looking.

I only wear eyeshadow, mascara, eye liner, and maybe some lipstick. That's it.

Only when i go to work. and i just wear a little foundation, eye liner, eyeshadow and blush.

I don't wear any except chapstick, if you can consider that makeup. On special occasions I'll wear some foundation and maybe some mascara and definitely some glitter around my eyes, but that's pretty much it. I've always been that way, just never saw the point of caking my face, really.....

Source(s):
  • Kitty

YES. I wear mascara, foundation, shadow, blush and lip blush.

AND very light at that. I have fair skin and to heavy of makeup is just plain wrong for those of us who are fair complected

Happy Monday !

: )

For work, I wear foundation, loose powder, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. The absolute minimum I'd wear in public is foundation, concealer and loose powder.

just a bit of mascara, a dab of concealer under the eyes, if im feeling grey some bronzer on my cheeks. I hate being caked in full on makeup...... it can look so ageing and cheap.