Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Is this the Official Song of illegal aliens?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, but if they think it is, it's because they can't understand English, and don't know that we're singing it to other American's, showing that we are one nation, from California to the New York island, the song doesn't have anything to do with any other country and their people. It is about Americans standing together.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, not that one. The "official" song is actually a tie between "Illegal Alien" by Genesis and "They're coming to America" by Neil Diamond. Both great songs.

• 1 decade ago

I really don't know what kind of problems you have had with any illegal alien but I want you to consider not everybody is the same, it is like saying all Americans are intolerant.

Be on their shoes, they are not here because they want to bother you, they are here because in their countries the poverty was killing their families of starvation, and they decided to move here looking for an opportunity even if that opportunity was to clean your dirt, only to feed their families.

Be a human been, try to understand.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Listen to "Genesis" song "Illegal Alien", its funny and so is the video.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yakuza
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm sure that's what they would like to think .But its simply not true,this land belongs to its legal citizens .

Why don't you find another topic,it seems you are getting meaner by the moment.Did you have a really bad night or something.Plus you can be very insulting to all people.

• 1 decade ago

Haha! Good answer Hades. El es un baboso!

• 1 decade ago

Why not ask your significant other?

• 1 decade ago

yes it is this land is your land this land is my land!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If anybody should know ,you should

• Source(s): Translate this: "tu mama es hombre puto"
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.