What all does hersheys make?

I'm doing a project so please help me.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Almond Joy, Baking Chocolate, Breath Savers, Bubble Yum, Cadbury Eggs, Reese's, 5th Avenue, Good & Plenty, Kisses, Heath bars, Ice Breakers, Jolly Ranchers, Kit Kat, Krackel, Mauna Loa, Milk Duds, Mounds, Mr. Goodbar, Pay Day, Twizzlers, Whoppers, York and Zero to name a few.

• Sam E
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Twizzlers, Ice Breakers, Hershey’s Chocolate, Take 5, Reese’s, Kisses, Cacao Reserve, Kissables, Kit Kat, Hershey’s Cookies, York Peppermint Patties, Almond Joy, Mounds, Jolly Rancher

• 1 decade ago

The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY) is a leading snack food company and the largest North American manufacturer of quality chocolate and non-chocolate confectionery products. With revenues of over $4 billion and more than 13,000 employees worldwide, The Hershey Company markets such well-known brands asHershey's, Reese's, Hershey's Kisses, Kit Kat, Almond Joy, Mounds, Jolly Rancher, Twizzlers, Ice Breakers, and Mauna Loa, as well as innovative new products such as Take 5 candy bar and Hershey's Cookies. In addition to its traditional confectionery products, Hershey offers a range of products specifically developed to address the nutritional interests of today's health-conscious consumer. These products include sugar-free Hershey's, Reese's and York candies, and PayDay Pro energy bar. It also markets Hershey's cocoa, Hershey's syrup and other branded baking ingredients, toppings and beverages. In addition, Artisan Confections Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hershey Company, markets such premium chocolate offerings as Scharffen Berger, known for its high-cacao dark chocolate products, and Joseph Schmidt, recognized for its fine, handcrafted chocolate gifts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hersheys are candy bars

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Check out their company site below. It'll definitely tell you everything you need to know about Hershey and their company.

• 1 decade ago

Hersheys make chocolate! :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is there web site, check it out.

When my mother went back there to Pennsylvania, Hershey to be exact all I got was a dumb tee shirt :0( She ate all the goodies on the plane ride back to Oregon....shame on her lol!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it sure doesnt taste like chocolate.........is there a worse brand of chocolate?, if there is I have never tasted it.....cadbury's blows hersheys away........

Just another example of marketing, like McDogfood's and coke.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good candy, like chocolate

• M S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

chocolate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.