Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

girls... Do u like a man who shows thier feelings?

a friend of mine hated when her boyfriend would cry she said she needed a Man. On the other hand I like guys who show thier feelings.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes those kind are the best kind my "bf" or ex whichever he is now does not show or express his feelings and it is the worst thing!! and believe me girl she better be thankful that she got a man like that cuz u know what i gave him 3 years of my life and i sat there and cried in front of him and he showed no care in the world he just sat there so yeh trust me guys that show their feelings care those that dont either dont care or just wont show when they do

• 1 decade ago

I do indeed like a man who shows there feeling it gives me a true insight in what they are really like in some cases but it depends on the guy whether he is the emotional type. It is important to know how he feels and why he feels the way he does. Tell you friend, that if she wants figure out what her man is feeling and thinking besides asking him then she can tell by his body language and his facial expressions.

• NAN G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Men are allowed to cry, but nobody likes a cry-baby. It would really depend on why he was crying (death of a family member or friend, really bad accident, some other tragic event), if he is just a "crier", I guess that would get old. It is possible to show feelings without tears.

• 1 decade ago

I like it when guys show their feelings.

But on the other hand, I don't want a guy who watches chick flicks and cries during Beaches.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love it when my man shows his feelings.....i don't think i would like a guy that is a crybaby or anything but to show you how much he cares or cries once in a while isn't a bad thing at all!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

While it is great for a man to show his feelings, I wouldnt want one that whined all the time.....

• 1 decade ago

Sweet Guy of course

Source(s): Please answer my last question
  • 1 decade ago

about the same answer...a man with feeling is nice but is they are too in touch with their emotions that is a little iffy...i want a manly man lol

• jack
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yeah, what a chump. You have guy who crys then you need to find a real man..... I swear do you have any standards......

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but not a cry baby

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.