Im gonna loose my mind!?

Im really bored and im home sick ive been working on homework on and off no way I can take a nap I never can during hte day its to light and I already slept till 11 this morning. Im starting to get my headache back so I dont really wanna read and im gonna get off the computer soon. What can I do?

I cant really move around to much(especially my arms) because anything htat makes my chest move hurts really bad because I have costal chondritis(imflammation of the costal(chest) tissues)

and its even worse sense im sick

Favorite Answer

you could make everyone at your house really happy by baking a bunch of cookies!!!! and you get to eat the batter so that should put you in a good mood!!!!

good luck!!!

• hoeg

Golden rule - bypass with whats stable on the 2nd - paintings annoying. yet shop your eyes open - continually shop on discovering new issues and adapt - if in 5 years time you spot that the proffession you chosen isn't any longer the superb one ( for despite reason) have a Plan B. do no longer difficulty - this is the comparable question everyone your age asks - there are no rights or wrongs - only one direction - yours. stable success

Whatck a movie. Watch something really funny

Phone some relative or friend.

• ANGEL

put on some holiday music and decorate

Source(s): k...watch a movie then.
  • M S

sleep it off

READ...DANCE AROUND LIKE A RETARD. I SWEAR IT'S FUN.