would he ever go back out with me?

I was friends with this guy - he asked me out and cus i like him i said yes! But like a week later i told him i thought it would be better if we were just friends! thing is, now I really miss him. we haven't talked since! I really regret breaking up with him! I don't even know why i did it - he was like my first boyfriend and i guess i just paniced!

I know i was his first girlfriend too - When i said i would go out with him, he said it was the best day of his life!

I miss him so much - I guess i just wanna know that if you've liked someone for ages then go out with them, and then break up - would you automatically not 'fancy' them anymore - or could there possibly be a chance he still likes me!

I do really like him - do you think there's any way he would ever like me again - is sending him a text a reeeeally bad idea?

Favorite Answer

no either text him or calling him would be better. just keep trying to tell him how sorry you are and how much you miss him and how big of a mistake it was. i have been through some tough relationships so i know exactly how you feel. you just need to keep trying to talk to him.

i think if you talk to him again and maybe act a little flirty he might like you again.

there might be a chance...but ive never had a boyfriend so i have no idea. he might still like you..but you'll never know till you try

He'll take you back!!

Just tell him how you feel and be honest 100 %

everything you are telling us... tell it to him!